• May 19Catch senior quotes in our Feature section ...

Senior Quotes

Anderson, Fisher “No” – Mr. Zinn after my Reflections tryout junior year
Arredondo, Sabrina “Family don’t end with blood.” -Supernatural, Bobby 10×17
Bailey, Heather SEE YA! 🙂
Banks, Emma “I am an early bird and a night owl… so I am wise, and I have worms.”-Michael Scott
Barrientos, Adolfo “There’s only two dudes better than me, and I’m both of them.” -Lavar Ball
Beard, Amirra Yeah my hair is nappy but idc.
Beikman, Constance Sabrina Stewart deserved the crossman!!!!!
Black, Chelsea “I love that.” -Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Boyd, Lizzy “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” -Vincent Van Gough
Braught, Grant “When I’m sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead.” – Barney Stinson
Burden, Ryan “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, so full effort is full victory.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Burleson, Misty “Freshmen bow to us,sophomores fear us, juniors want to be us; mighty and mean, so fresh and so clean, we are the class of 2018!!” -Class of 2018 Chant
Burnette, Jordan “If we choose to walk into a forest where a tiger lives, we are taking a chance. If we swim in a river where crocodiles live, we are taking a chance. If we visit the desert or climb a mountain or enter a swamp where snakes have managed to survive, we are taking a chance.” – Peter Benchley
Carpenter, Shasta “Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.” -unknown
Case, Hannah “All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
Chatham, Brittani “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” -Dr. Seuss
Chatham, Brittani “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
Churchman, Logan “Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” -Albert Einstein
Cook, Mackenzie “Wow.” – Owen Wilson
Cook, Piper  “The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.” -Xavier Woods
Depeal, Crimson I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich and I can’t do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes.
Dickinson, Jeremy “It’s A Trap.” -Admiral Ackbar
Evans, Jenny “Dude, where’s the pie?” -Dean Winchester
Gonzalez, Delia “Now go out and make it a GREAT day!” -Kelly Trinidad
Goodson, Audrey I toothed my chip!
Guerra, Erica “Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.” -Spongebob Squarepants
Horning, Frankie “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
-Maya Angelou
Hosch, Jenna “It’s the circle of life, and it moves us all.” -The Lion King
Howard, Alleson “Uhhhhhh, I never went to oovoo javer.” -vine
Hunter, David “All things are difficult before they are easy.”
-Anonymous
Izaguirre, Carlos R.I.P Tilted Towers.
Jones, Indica “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
Juarez, Abigail “Fly, you fools.” – Gandalf the Grey, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Kirkland, Coby “Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.”
– Winston S. Churchill
Land, Kaylee This wasn’t like high school musical at all
Ledford, Braden “A big thank you to my friends, family, and teachers for making me who I am today.”-Unknown
Lindsey, Kyndle “It was the best of times,
It was the worst of times.”
-Charles Dickens
Little, Crystal “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
McCurdy, Trevor “Jazz isn’t dead, it just smells funny.” -Frank Zappa
McKinney, Natalie “You all look like a bunch of cows!” – Delydia Givens
McKinzie, Autumn “I’m not sad anymore, I’m just tired of this place.” – Dan Campbell
Milton, Rosaria “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Moore, Vanessa “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” – Ricky Bobby
Moran-Zamora, Harold “Thnks fr th mmrs.” -Fall Out Boy
Neal, Benjamin “For when I am powerless, it is then that I am strong”- St. Paul the Apostle
Olivo, Alexia What you said to me?
Peercy, Daniel “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” -Kevin Durant
Perkins, Tyler “No.” -Rosa Parks
Pettit, Alexus “I’m my own competition, I’m competin’ with myself” -Cardi B
Pollock, David
“It’s not supposed to be easy, that’s why is feels so freaking good.” – Aaron Bruno of AWOLNATION
Pool, Rikki “Can I be excused for the rest of my life?” -Spongebob
Rightmire, Seth “I gotta stop sleeping at the studio.” -Drake
Riley, Andrew “STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” -Claptrap, Borderlands 2
Roddy, Connor “My mind is going a mile an hour.”
-Micheal Scott
Scifres, Taylor “We took a big fat thicc juicy dub tonight.” – Constance Beikman
Sprouse, Hope “I’m gonna need you to do me a favor and stop living in the past.”- Quinton Williams, 2017
Stafford, Teagan “I’m just here to break boundaries, man, That’s all. I’m here to be the first so that the people after me don’t have to think twice about expressing themselves and being free.” -ASAP Rocky
Stanley, Dustin “Seek that wisdom wherever you can find it.”- Kelly Trinidad
Stewart, Sabrina My name Sabrina (Yeah), And I’m cute (Yeah), When I see the hater cow Amirra, I put her on mute.
Stone, Peyton “On October 3rd he asked me what day it was.” -Mean Girls
Trostle, Shelby
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you Hope and a Future”.
Jeremiah 29:11
Troutman, Matthew
Tullous, Allison “The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count.” -All the Bright Places, Jennifer Niven
Waller, Brendan “Some nights I wish I could go back in life, not to change anything, just to feel a couple things twice.” -Drake
Wilkins, Arien “We are not written for one instrument alone; I am not, neither are you.” -Andre Aciman
Wilson, Mady “it twas my mimi” -Alle Howard